Care by Volvo – Online Sales Rep – CCR2
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Care by Volvo Online Sales Rep and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
This position will help support our customers who places online deposits for our vehicles and subscribe to Care by Volvo.
- Confirming customer pre-orders and working with the selected retailer to ensure order accuracy
- Allocations – assigning a vehicle to a customer’s order/ selecting correct model, color, powertrain, dealer
- Delivery Paperwork – Generating the paperwork and sending over to the dealership in a timely manner. This includes the sales contract, Bill of Sale, Insurance ID cards, etc
- Delivery Mailbox – Checking the Care by Volvo Delivery mailbox, responding to dealerships confirming delivery date, questions, etc
- RNT Case Management – Handling the orders in your queue, keeping customers up-to-date on vehicle arrival, answering any questions the customer has in the interim, keeping your banner texts updated and actionable, etc.
- Customer/ Dealer Calls – Calling your customer with any update regarding their order, accepting inbound calls from CC or RSA, being pro-active and scheduling a delivery dates.
- Outlook Emails – A lot of communications are sent through outlook. Checking and replying to emails are very important. This can be from your Manager/ Team Leader, Care by Volvo Product Team, Dealers, Market Managers
- Perform all Customer Care Representative responsibilities with consistent reliability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer / customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- Document customer contacts.
- Initiate outbound contacts as appropriate.
- Provide on-line support for applications.
- Utilize available resources to respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team.
- As applicable, answer email inquiries, etc. within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and timely information.
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the appropriate Sr. Business Analyst, Team Leader or Manager.
- Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance.
- Adhere to, and support all Percepta and client ISO, Quality Systems, Q1 initiatives and company policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Complete training courses as directed by Operations and/or Training.
- Complete additional tasks and projects as needed.
- Wednesday- Sunday| Wed- Sat 2pm-11pm, Sun 10-7| Off Monday and Tuesday
- High school diploma required - College degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 1-year prior Customer Service experience
- Prior Online Sales experience preferred
- Prior Automotive Industry experience preferred
- Excellent customer service ability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer accurate information.
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to take on new assignments.
- Ability to multi-task.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.