High School diploma or GED.
One+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous airline cargo experience.
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Working Conditions
- You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays and overtime. We operate in a shift bid environment.
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment.
- Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet or snow!) May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way stairs.
- Supervisory Responsibilities None
Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.