Responsible for designing, building, installing, and repairing structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel.
Full Benefits of the position include:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Prepare the layout of the project.
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Work with blueprints or follow instructions from Supervisors/ Site-Super Intendents.
- Build stairs, furniture, doors, cabinets, mantles and windows.
- Install cabinets and molding.
- Create structures for pouring concrete.
- Erect scaffolding.
- Ability to build concrete forms.
- Move and install machinery.
- Experience with Drywall.
- Ability to perform basic carpentry tasks with minimal supervision to include demolition, flooring, painting and trim work.
- Casement work.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the coordination of carpentry shop work with that of other trades.
- Assist supervisor in matters deserving attention regarding carpentry work.
- Be able to perform all duties of carpenter or finish carpenter, following recognized procedures/techniques for such work, as required.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and at least 2-4 years of experience as a carpenter.
- Enough strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of this job, including heavy work with exposure to inclement weather conditions for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to wear and use appropriate personal protective equipment, as necessary
- Supervisory ability and experience.
- Valid motor vehicle operator's license is required.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Able to travel out-of-town to work on projects.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds regularly
To apply, click the apply button above!