Ultimate Staffing is seeking Case Managers ASAP for a large well respected and mission-oriented nonprofit! REMOTE!
Please contact 860.524.5573 or www.ultimatestaffing.com
- Assess client needs and provide information, education, and referral on appropriate resources;
- Determine eligibility for financial assistance under currently available housing and rental assistance programs;
- Process applications for financial services run by HCEC. Ensure files, notes, and documents are timely and accurately maintained;
- Educate consumers about tenant and landlord rights and responsibilities; rental assistance, homebuyer readiness information and available community resources;
- Assist client in housing search, effective problem solving, and options planning;
- Assist tenants in the assessment and resolution of potential eviction actions. Educate tenant on eviction processes, the housing court system as required;
- Ensure timely and effective flow of communication between internal departments to ensure the delivery of quality services to the client;
- Provide information and outreach to, and interact effectively with the social service network, client advocates, community organizations, the landlord community, housing authorities, and/ or court officials;
- Research and remain current on new and modified housing assistance programs, services, and their related regulations to ensure the accurate provision of guidance and assistance to clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.