Facility: BO ROBINSON
Compensation Base: $16.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This position develops and implements comprehensive treatment plans for a caseload of residents. It assesses and identifies clinical issues for each resident and creates clear objectives and goals for them. It also tracks and documents resident progress in case reports while working to meet all required internal and external contract standards and policies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides case management and individual and group counseling for an assigned caseload of residents.
- Creates, updates and maintains case records on each assigned resident and a timely and thorough basis.
- Utilizes crisis intervention techniques as emergency situations arise.
- Utilizes conflict resolution strategies in resolving situations.
- Completes comprehensive assessment of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements and develops individualized treatment plans. Documents all assessment and treatment planning
- Completes monthly behavioral evaluations for an assigned caseload of residents
- Prepares and leads case presentations to internal staff and contract agency staff
- Presents individual counseling/group lectures and didactic presentations weekly based on the areas of Relapse Prevention, Anger Management, Parenting Skills, Life Skills, Criminal & Addictive Behaviors, and Co-occurring disorders.
- Facilitates community meetings
- Develops aftercare treatment plans.