Exciting company in Atlanta, GA is currently seeking a Cash Application. If you are a driven accounting professional, technically savvy and love working within a team -- this could be the role for you! The ideal candidate will have at least (3) year of high-volume accounting experience:
* Audit financial transactions to identify discrepancies
* Process daily receipts ensuring prompt and accurate recording of payments to customer accounts; including all lock-box, ACH and credit card payments.
* Reconcile daily cash receipts against appropriate GL
* Collaborate effectively with Credit, Collections and Billing Teams.
* Process credit card payments daily.
* Achieve established performance goals and metrics of department.
* Interpret contractual agreements to determine appropriate course of action
* Decides best approach to correct identified discrepancies
* Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Proficient in accounting software; Excel experience a PLUS
* 2-3 years of high-volume AR experience (Cash Application)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.