With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Under general direction, provides technical supervision and coordination of laboratory testing and receiving staff
• Reviews testing results; performs procedures for screening and controlling material for processing, manufacture and distribution of blood and plasma products
• Maintains records assuring all applicable regulatory requirements are met
• Independently performs, interprets and troubleshoots lab procedures related to sample handling
• Oversees process performance
• Participates in continuing education of technical and non-technical staff; participates in continuing education for self
• Works within current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines and adheres to all regulatory standards within the lab
• Follows safety regulations, Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) rules, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology or related science
• Medical technologist (MT) designation required
• Valid State of Tennessee laboratory Supervisor License or proof of actively working towards this license is required
• 4+ years' laboratory experience preferred
• Extensive knowledge of lab equipment, procedures and safety
• Previous supervisory experience preferred
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.