- Administers and performs triage and direct care to assigned patients under the direction and supervision of the RN/Nurse Manager.
- This includes functions such as height/weight and vital signs, updating medical records, as well as assisting the clinicians with exams as requested.
- Ensures a smooth flow of patients through the office by providing efficient basic care to patients.
- Performs routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the office running smoothly.
- Performs secretarial support for the office, assist the front desk operations in performing general clerical tasks, such as checking patients in and out, filing, copying, answering the phone, and related duties as requested by the Practice Manager.
- Vocational/Technical Degree or combination of relevant education & experience may be considered in lieu of Vocational/Technical Degree
- Medical Assistant Certification (Registered Medical Assistant)