The Pharmacy Technician role is all about helping people get the prescribed medications they need. This is an important role and the Pharmacy Technician is responsible for data processing, documenting, and tracking of requests to process pharmacy transactions.
4 weeks of paid virtual training will be provided.
9:00am to 5:30pm Eastern Time. (Monday through Friday)
The business operates between 8:00am and 8:00pm Eastern Time.
After training a schedule will be provided with an 8-hour shift between 8:00am and 8:00pm.
$ 16.00 to $17.00 per hour
Work at home. Computer and all hardware needed is issued by the company.
You must have high speed internet to be considered.
One year temporary with Ultimate Staffing Services. Our client would like to hire successful candidates after 1 year.
- Review criteria to determine if the request can be approved.
- Accurately enter data regarding Prior Authorization in claims system to ensure appropriate claims will adjudicate
- Provide clinical outcome to the member and the member's physician within client specific turnaround times
- Research and respond to rejected pharmacy transactions. Update data in system.
- Perform electronic outreach (e-mail, fax, etc.) to pharmacies and physician's offices to obtain all necessary information related to requests, including occasional member assistance
- Must have a completed Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Computer background; working experience/known success working and navigating between different applications and/or learning new systems. (May use up to 8 different applications simultaneously per day)
- Quality and attention to details
- Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills
- Basic math skills and general PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, and email.
- Driven by metrics.
- Looking for someone who wants to grow
- Candidate will utilize multiple different systems- dual monitors, toggling between screens.
- Systems that are utilized include Cover my meds, RX Claims, BET Website (Benefits Editor Tool), Right Fax, WebEx, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.