Change Management Facilitator
The Change Management Facilitator will design and apply changemanagement governance processes and tools to create a strategy to supportadoption of the changes planned as part of Home Building Group and companywideERP projects.
- Design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Design and delivery of training programs.
- Apply structured change management methodology.
- Assess change impacts and change readiness.
- Identify and mitigate resistance.
- Consult and coach project teams.
- Support and engage senior leaders.
- Support and execute training efforts.
- Coordinate change management efforts with other initiatives.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools, including extensive experience in understanding how people go through a change and the change process. Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Change management certification or designation desired, or in lieu of a willingness to obtain.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Quarterly Team Share Bonuses
- Medical and Dental plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) days and holidays
- Onsite workout facility and restaurant
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
JobCategory: Change Management