This position's main objective is to execute Bobcat Company’s channel development strategy. This includes a specific focus on recruiting and setting up new dealerships to achieve North America channel coverage and expansion goals.
Location: Candidate should currently reside in the Houston, TX area in order to best serve assigned territory.
⦁ Execute Bobcat’s channel development strategy.
⦁ Prospect and sign new dealer locations with a focus on achieving expansion goals.
⦁ Build recruitment and lead management plans that ultimately result in additional dealer locations.
⦁ Effectively communicate Bobcat Company’s value proposition and partnership attributes to potential candidates.
⦁ Effectively communicate Bobcat Company’s new dealer requirements. Gain commitment and buy-in.
⦁ Manage quick and efficient application and onboarding of new dealers.
⦁ Assist in new dealer setup to quickly get new dealers selling Company products.
⦁ Support existing Company dealer terminations, coverage, and succession planning scenarios through dealer prospecting efforts.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience Required: 7>10 years, including specific experience recruiting dealerships into the dealer channel.
- Product experience with compact construction equipment, tractors, or turf products.
- Knowledge of dealer operations/business models.
- Has successfully demonstrated dealer recruitment & dealer channel development.
- Has successfully demonstrated sales and territory management skills.
- Strong performer; highly driven.
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and priority focus.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong cold calling skills.
- Excellent presentation and relationship building skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Travel Required: >60%.
- Valid driver’s license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) driving record.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.