The Channel Manager recruits, qualifies, trains and manages small business sales agents to sell products and services on behalf of Windstream via a third-party relationship and agreement. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with sales agents to qualify and strategize on prospective Windstream sales opportunities.
- Meets with prospective candidates and qualifies them to become sales agents.
- Onboard new agents, including contract set-up, training and IT integration for Windstream products, processes and procedures.
- Collaborates with sales agents, sales engineers and CPE specialist to provide complete and accurate sales job packages.
- Interfaces with multiple departments to ensure delivery of services and ongoing sales agent and customer satisfaction.
- Supports agent with commission related questions and investigations.
- Serves as primary point of contact for escalations regarding pre-sales activities.
- Hosts quarterly reviews with agents on performance.
- Provides new product training and support for product updates as needed.
- Must possess basic knowledge of Salesforce, and assist agents with order entry and processes
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 3-5 years of related sales experience or the equivalent combination of education and sales experience
Job Category: Sales
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.