Assists Chaplain in leading religious services and provides counsel to patients and family members. Participates in crisis intervention, end of life support, and pastoral visits.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree required; Master of Divinity or Master in Theology preferred.
- Letters of reference or endorsement from one's denomination/faith group required.
- Basic knowledge of use of computer programs required.
- Demonstrated success showing sensitivity toward persons in crisis.
- Demonstrated respect for cultural and religious diversity; demonstrates non-proselytizing behavior.
- Must demonstrate openness to learning in pastoral role.
- Must demonstrate ability to work and learn in a team environment.
- Minimum of one year of experience in ministry