Charge Description Master Coordinator:
Maintains the Hospital's Charge Description Master (CDM) in order to maintain compliance with 3rd party requirements and ensure accurate revenue/reimbursement.
• High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Certification and Licensure Requirements
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) - To be obtained within 1 year of hire if not held at time of hire
Experience and Skills
• 1-3 Years Hospital Charge Description Master/Billing Experience preferred
• 4-5 Years CPT Coding Experience Preferred
• Required Skills: Excellent Communications Skills, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.