Part-time Chat Specialist – Automotive Industry
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breath and play by them every day. Join our team as a Chat Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Chat Specialist is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and accurate information to customer inquiries via Chat/Phone in placing orders for multiple programs supported by the client. This could include both Retail and Dealer Support.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday 9am to 5:30pm
- Perform all responsibilities with consistent reliability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer / customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- Document customer contacts.
- Provide on-line support for applications.
- Utilize available resources to respond to external customer inquiries.
- Offer product alternatives.
- Escalate calls/chats.
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the appropriate Senior Business Analyst, Team Leader, or Manager.
- Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance.
- Adhere to and support all Percepta and client initiatives and company policies and procedures.
- Take on additional responsibilities and projects as needed.
- Participate in coaching and training opportunities, retaining and applying learning
- Maintain professional working relationships
- Complete additional tasks / projects as needed
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
- 1-2 years’ proven experience assisting customers in a service industry
- At least 1 year of digital communication experience providing customer support in both chat and email channels
- Experience using CRM software is preferred
- Comfortable and confident with a passion for delivering customer solutions through digital platforms
- Passionate about digital channels and their capabilities within a business context
- Showcases the program’s values when supporting consumers and internal colleagues
- Ability to communicate clearly and correctly, both in writing and speaking, and respond effectively to follow-up questions
- Excellent interpersonal and business communications - verbal and written
- Excellent customer service ability; use questioning skills to easily explore customer needs and concerns
- Ability to answer and complete multiple chats in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively navigate a desktop computer and utilize many software platforms at one time
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the customer accurate information
- Excellent decision making, trouble-shooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills, with dynamic and engaging written communication style
- Must be able to efficiently multi-task with effective time management and organizational skills
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude to develop and nurture prospect relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers, and follow a logical, analytical approach to business conversations and chat dialogue
- Demonstrate self-motivation and results-orientation
- Willingness to take on new assignments
- High level of trust and integrity, and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to identify the most suitable communication channel with the customer and then guide the customer towards the most effective channel (e.g from chat to voice)
- Ability to work well within a team environment, self-sufficient, resourceful, and works well with minimal supervision
- Must be available to work any shifts during business hours. Shifts can change based on business need.
- Employee will agree to computer and ISP test requirements
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.