Newnan Peachtree Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is currently hiring an experienced Chrysler Certified Technician or ASE Master Technician to join their very busy Service department. The ideal candidate must possess all the skills, experience, and credentials of a top-notch Automotive Tech. Must be able to work well as a team player.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of automotive tech experience, and will be ASE Master Certified OR Chrysler Certified.
We offer health benefits, competitive pay, and an opportunity for a long-term career.
Apply today to be considered!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Be the go-to person for newer technicians, providing mentorship as needed.