Kim's Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Laurel, MS is looking for Chrysler Certified Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
- Technician required to maintain vehicles by properly diagnosing and repairing major service issues and by completing regular vehicle maintenance services and test driving for diagnosis or repair verification.
- Communicates with Service Advisor(s) on diagnostic results, progress, and completion updates