Chrysler Certified Technician- SIGN ON BONUS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!!!
401k - FULL BENEFITS
Beaver County Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Beaver Falls, PA is now hiring Chrysler Certified Technicians! If you are Level 2 or Level 3 FCA Certified, we want to speak with you!!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
As a Master Level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Chrysler (or any other major franchise) Certification highly preferred
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Package
- 401K plan and much more
- Plenty of room for advancement
- Professional work environment