Certified Chrysler Repair Technicians Wanted!
Not a Chrysler Master Tech? Talk to us about how we can convert your training!
*Relocation Assistance, Housing Allowance, Signing Bonus available for the right Tech! $$$
The Lower Eastern Shore is at PEAK PRODUCTIVITY in our completely remodeled
Service Center at Hertrich CDJR Ford in Pocomoke City, MD!!
Have you dreamed of getting away from the big city, high taxes blues? Are you tired of spending hours stuck in traffic every week? Does the idea of living near Maryland and Virginia’s Eastern Shore with its great coastal attractions and lower cost of living sound like what you want for you and your family?
Do you feel stuck in your career as a technician with no room for growth?
Hertrich Family of Dealerships want YOU to have your best life in Maryland with us!
- #1 in Customer Service Retention means we are busy all year around
- Aggressive Pay Plans and Experience earns you additional BONUSES
- Paid continued training for advancement opportunities
- The latest in Diagnostic Equipment
- 5 day week work for Family / Work balance (we are closed Sundays)
Give us a few minutes and GET MORE
call 302-648-JOBS or stop by today at any location!
You can also apply online at APPLY NOW!!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 20 dealerships on the Eastern Shore. Our extremely clean dealership is equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment and tools and is a great place to park YOUR box for the long term!
Chrysler Technician / Auto Repair Mechanic Duties include but are not limited to:
- Duplicate, diagnose and repair full range of automotive service issues found on vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, and emission system
- Use shop equipment and diagnostic equipment with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry and well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Other items as deemed necessary by management