Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician
Kasper Chrysler Dodge Jeep is now hiring for Chrysler Certified Automotive Technicians at their Sandusky, OH dealership!
Located near the beautiful shores of Lake Erie and the Cedar Point Amusement Park, their dealership offers Technicians state-of-the-art equipment and career advancement as well as highly competitive salary and benefits including 401K, health insurance, paid vacation and sick time. Apply today!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications