Chrysler Certified Master Technicians
Sierra Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
is looking for Chrysler Certified Master Technicians
to join our industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
The Sierra Family is rooted in a legacy of integrity, quality, value and personal service.
Sierra is a family-owned dealer group with roots in the Auto industry going back 100 years and four generations in Southern California. The Hoffman family started selling Studebakers door to door and eventually grew the business to what it is now - 3 locations with 6 line makes. Sierra lives by the mission statement that we see each guest and employee as a member of one family. We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to apply now!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology
- Chrysler level 2 or 3 certification required with 5 years of technician experience preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Have a clean driving record
- Discounts on Parts and Service
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- 401K (eligible after one year of employment)
- Dental Insurance (Optional Section 125)
- Disability Insurance (Optional Section 125)
- Group Health (Eligible after introduction period)
- Life Insurance (Optional Section 125)
- Paid AD&D Coverage at $10,000 (Eligible after introduction period)
- Vision Insurance (Optional Section 125)
- Paid Holidays (eligible after introduction period)
- Paid Sick Days (Eligible after introduction period)
- Paid Vacation (Eligible after introduction period)
- Job Training- our Associates enjoy both in dealership and manufacturer paid training
Find out all our dealership can offer you!