Chrysler Master Automotive Technician/Master Mechanic
Twin City Dodge
Master Chrysler Diagnostician Technician
Twin City Dodge is in need of a Master Level Chrysler Diagnostician. HIGH EARNING POTENTIAL
for qualified candidate.
Relocation Assistance negotiable for highly qualified Chrysler Master Technician applicants!!
Busy Service department!
(consistently scheduled 3 weeks out)
Great Customer Pay work!
(average CP vehicle has 65,000+ miles)
Competitive Pay Rate!
We are looking for the best of the best. If you are that person, please apply now!
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Additional insurance options available
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
- Factory Certification Training
- Paid training- includes daily pay, transportation, lodging and meals while at training
- Paid ASE Certified Training!
- Longevity Bonus!
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Parts & Service Discount Program
Find out all our Dealership can offer you! Apply today!