CHRYSLER CERTIFIED DIESEL TECHNICIAN
Brian Bemis Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is looking for Diesel Mechanics to join our industry leading Service Team!
TOP PAY| State-of-the Art Equipment | Performance Incentives
- Automotive Diesel Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on Diesel Vehicles with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain diesel mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Ensuring that the shop is in excellent condition in regard to cleanliness, safety, and equipment condition, and conducting periodic spot checks to maintain high-quality service
- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges and computerized diagnostic devices