Seeking Level 2 and Level 3 Chrysler Certified Automotive Technicians
Sign on bonus up to $10,000.00
Hartsville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership is looking for Chrysler Certified Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Join the team and receive a sign-on bonus of $10,000.00!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Level 2 or 3 Chrysler certification required
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.