Chrysler Certified Master Technician
Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler Jeep in Warren is looking for Chrysler Certified Master Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team. Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded.
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications