Position located in Hobbs, NM
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Potential Sign On Bonus for right candidate!
Relocation assistance available to high level technicians!
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Tate Branch Dodge Chrysler Jeep!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Chrysler Certification required.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Potential for a sign on bonus
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
**South Eastern New Mexico is heavily populated with booming oil fields, making our Service department very busy! Because of this, we are able to offer VERY COMPETITIVE PAY PLANS!**
Start your career with Tate Branch Dodge Chrysler Jeep today.