Position located in Hobbs, NM
CHRYSLER CERTIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Potential Sign On Bonus for right candidate!
Relocation assistance available to high level technicians!
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Tate Branch Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Hobbs, NM!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.