State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at
Sign on Bonus for the right candidate
Excellent benefits package
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
We are growing rapidly and looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Automotive Technicians are a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Automotive Technicians in a our Chrysler service departments can expect a clean, safe and state-of-the-art environment to work in. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused!
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at your Chrysler Dealership!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made