Chrysler Master- or Mid-Level Automotive Technician
If you are an experienced Level 2 and above Automotive Technician/Mechanic - preferably Chrysler Certified with more than two years of experience - this is an excellent opportunity for you! We are very busy and currently looking to bring on two additional Level 2 and above Automotive Technicians.
- Up to $24,000 with 2 year contract
- Up to $18,000 with 1 year contract
ABOUT ELKO MOTOR COMPANY:
Elko Motor Company received the 2014 Reader’s Choice Award in its first year in business and was voted the best auto dealer in Elko County. The Elko Motor Company is in Elko, Nevada, located in the heart of Northeast Nevada. The raw majesty of Elko County's Ruby Mountains and the rugged canyon streams will let you discover the unspoiled drama of the West.
- Conferring with service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications
- Performing quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicating directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications