Busy Litigation Boutique law firm has an immediate need for a Litigation Paralegal. Medical Malpractice experience is preferred! If you are not afraid of hard work and love challenges and having fun at work, we could be a good fit for you.
* Experience creating and editing documents, such as motions, pleadings, disclosures, depositions, and other litigation documents
* Experience in taking cases from initial contact through trial preparation and completion
* Filing documents with courts and other required parties
* Conduct research and compile file and case information
* Review and organize medical records
* Assist attorneys with organizing meetings with witnesses and legal experts
* Assist attorneys and clients by obtaining necessary documents
* Maintain and update client electronic files and documents
* Manage all case deadlines and necessary calendar appointments
* 5+ years' experience as a civil litigation paralegal or related experience.
* Excellent research and writing skills.
* Strong review and proof-reading skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.