We offer Great Benefits!
The benefits package for this position includes very generous Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holiday policy, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k) with a match. Health Advocate has an Onsite fitness facility, yoga classes, Employee Assistance Program, wellness programs, and employee activities to support employees with various goals.
- A Claims Associate at Health Advocate researches and resolves medical claims questions. It’s a great role for learning a lifelong skill in understanding health benefits. This is an entry level role in which we will train you to understand Health Benefit Plans, claims processing guidelines and health coding practices
- This role is a great way to learn about medical plans and enhance your career in the health benefits field
- The role is comprised of detailed investigations in which you will look at how a medical claim should be processed and resolve it for our member if it was incorrectly adjudicated initially
- Handle cases in a timely manner to identify opportunities to resolve the issue by working with plan documents, carriers, providers and member
- Research plan information and identify where there may be conflicting information
- Research billing issues to determine the possible cause of the error, and assisting with claims resubmission when needed to correct the issue
- Plan documents and plan benefits
- Interpretation of benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, behavioral health billing and claims adjudication
- FSA, HRA and HSA plans