Assigns incoming claims to the appropriate claims representative based on established protocols. Provides administrative and clerical including data entry, and mail processing support to the Claim Representatives.
- Provides primary support to Claim Inquiry telephone calls and backs up Customer Service call center.
- Reviews incoming claims and assigns to the designated representative and/or independent adjusting firms as required based on established protocols.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and processes the outgoing mail, including attaching all documents (letters, invoices) submitted by the claim representatives to the requested check.
- Accurately and thoroughly maintains the Claim assignment spread sheet with all claims assignments.
- Assists with the collection and updates of all claim documentation.
- Keeps Manager informed verbally and in writing of activities and problems within assigned area of responsibility; refers matters beyond limits of authority and expertise to Manager for direction.
- Provides updates and responds to inquiries and requests for information from management and staff as requested.
- Provides administrative and clerical support (filing, answering phone calls, scanning, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.