Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Get the training you need to build the success you want. Classes starting soon, so apply today!
Are you looking for a chance to get your foot in the door with a great company? You’ve found it here. Already one of the world’s leading health care companies, UnitedHealthcare is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. Here, you’re not just working. You’re making great things happen for the people who rely on us for health care across the United States. You’re part of an elite team that’s equipped with the best tools and resources, the most thorough training and learning opportunities and a mission that can inspire you every day. This is your chance to do your life’s best work. (SM)
As a Claims Service Representative, you’ll play a critical role in creating a quality experience that impacts the financial well - being of our members. You will be the expert problem solver as you work to quickly identify, analyze and resolve issues in a fast paced environment. This is your chance to take your career to the next level as you support teams by reviewing, investigating, negotiating, and processing claims. Bring your listening skills, emotional strength and attention to detail as you work to ensure every claim has a fair and thorough review
This position is full - time (40 hours / week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 6:30 am – 5 pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Our office is located at 3100 AMS Blvd, Green Bay, WI 54313.
- Review and research incoming claims by navigating multiple computer systems and platforms and accurately capturing the data / information necessary for processing (e.g. verify pricing, prior authorizations, applicable benefits)
- Ensure that the proper benefits are applied to each claim by using the appropriate processes and procedures (e.g. claims processing policies and procedures, grievance procedures, benefit plan documents.)
- Complete on a daily basis all data entry required to document and communicate the status of claims as needed adhering to all reporting requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with members and providers to resolve claims errors / issues, using clear, simple language to ensure understanding.
- Learn and leverages new systems and training resources to help apply claims processes / procedures appropriately (e.g. on - line training classes, coaches / mentors)
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years Customer Service Representative (CSR) experience OR 1+ years experience in an office setting, call center setting or phone support role
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Previous experience with medical claims processing
- Familiar with small group or self - funded product designs
- Understanding of UHOPS processing system
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: medical claims, healthcare claims, claims representative, claims rep, claims processing, claims processor; UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth care, training class