Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You’ll interact with customers continuously by phone and in writing. Within a high volume setting, you’ll need to develop knowledge of our various products and multiple levels of benefits within each product in order to best assist our providers / customers.
- Load new members or group data into the enrollment database & update the database with changes
- Respond to member eligibility or group questions & verify enrollment status
- Work with various types of member correspondence
- Reconcile eligibility discrepancies, analyzing transactional data & submitting retroactive eligibility changes
- Inventory control of member and group transactions
- Work with underwriters and brokers and do the full enrollment process from inquiries to quotes
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Work independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others activities
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
2+ years of relevant work experience
Ability to work an 8 - hour shift, Monday through Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer& Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UHC, Administrative support, Admin, Office, Data Entry, Support staff, Receptionist