The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Under the direction of the Manager/Supervisor/Lead Person, the Quality Assurance Scan Clerk is responsible for scanning batch records, packaging records and laboratory records into the Captiva Electronic document system. Clerk is also responsible for manual filing of records, including preparing for third party storage and proper documentation of record files prior to storage. Also, assists in reviewing documents and retains prior to destruction in compliance with company policies. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Electronically indexes/files documents
- Manually files records and retains (as applicable),including maintaining required documentation
- Prepares files and retains for third party storage
- Cleans scanning equipment to maintain proper functionality
- Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
- Complies with company policies for record and retain storage
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMPs guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Other duties may be assigned as required