- Proactively develop and foster relationships with decision makers and/or I.T. vendors with the goal of becoming the go to resource for communication solution systems.
- Sell communication solutions to decision makers within a designated customer base.
- Leverage your expertise in a consultative sales approach as you design a customized communication solution for your clients.
- Develops proposals and negotiates pricing within company margins
- Manages and maintains sales pipeline to generate new revenue
- Meets or exceeds monthly sales goals and initiatives
- Adheres to quality standards, including efficiency, customer feedback, and knowledge based metrics
- Records all sales activities, transactions, and communications with customers
- Understands the latest products, processes, and promotions to provide the right solution to our clients
- Make outbound calls to identify and engage decision-makers to close sales
- Collaborate with Sales Engineer and Sales Support Team to determine appropriate solutions to meet client needs.
- Close sales and track orders through to service delivery to provide a best in class customer experience
- Participate in Windstream Culture to build a positive, motivated, sales team!
1-2 years prior sales or account management experience preferred.1-2 years of outstanding performance in outbound, direct sales prospecting, or inbound sales or contact center experience is advantageous. Required Skills Candidates should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and professional communications. Strong Knowledge of telecommunication products and services is required as well as negotiating and problem-solving skills to propose potential solutions to customers .
Job Category: Sales
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.