Client Account Manager II
Windstream Enterprise has an immediate need for a Client Account Manager II interested in working alongside fellow WE employees in building a foundation for our customers’ success. We do this by acting as Pathfinders, pursuing a daily dedication to the following behaviors:
- We approach each situation with a responsive and highly agile style, always meeting customers on their own terms.
- We take the time to listen, learn and acknowledge the context of a customer’s pain points.
- We dig deeper into problems and seek new and better answers for our customers’ unique requirements.
- We guide customers towards the right solutions by leveraging our deep expertise and portfolio of innovative next-generation technology.
- We deliver a direct response to our customer’s needs, focusing on technologies that set the stage for growth.
As a Windstream Enterprise Client Account Manager II, you will:
- Deliver sales management to existing customers by assessing past, present, and future customer needs; analyzing customers’ business model; and offering additional product lines to support further business.
- Execute additional sales by understanding customer operations requirements; analyzing buying patterns; bundling relevant services; and focusing on timing and cost.
- Respond to customer requests by collaborating with internal business partners; coordinating with technical support; and offering assistance during product changes.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers by following-up on a continuous basis (pre-post installation); inviting clients to conferences; and providing adaptable products for current platform.
- Process product renewals and retention of existing customers by building customer rapport; conducting specific customer product analysis for expiration; and following customer industry trends for enhancements to existing product platforms.
- Maintain responsibility for pipeline management of sales opportunities in Saleforce.com CRM, including generation of accurate sales forecasts and attainment of assigned quotas.
College degree or equivalent and 2 years professional level job related experience (inside or direct sales experience); or 6 years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.
Possess strong interpersonal skills such as listening, verbal communications, and writing skills.
Job Category: Sales
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.