SGSis the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certificationcompany. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.With more than 97,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 officesand laboratories around the world
Responsibilitiesand Duties of Position:
- Consults with clients regarding routine and appropriate analytical methods, sampling media and sampling techniques.
- Provides total client responsiveness.
- Reviews work orders of samples submitted for completeness.
- Provide clients with written quotations.
- Responsible for keeping all accounts projected managed up-to-date and accurate. (Updating comments, removing people no longer with organization, making sure all documents have been completed and returned by client.)
- Responsible for listening to client in order to have a full understanding of any conversation that takes place and then being able to document any conversations with client.
- Responsible for being 100% thorough when coming in contact with client whether it be verbally, in writing or through their sample submittals.
- Responsible for continually looking for ways to improve processes.
- Sample submittals, reports, etc.
- Enters calls and sample preps into lab software “csmenu” daily.
- Attends data integrity training and signs off acknowledging understanding.
- Ensures cleanliness of work area.
- Responsible for the timely response to all e-mail, voicemail, verbal and written requests.
- Operates within the guiding principles of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understands and always adheres to all aspects of the safety program