SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
As the Client Service Representative, you will be responsible for coordinating SGS services locally and globally.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receive Orders from clients, sales and account management Teams for the local and global operations.
- Ensure proper documentation and order processing
- Opens orders and quotations in Systems
- Communicate client order concerns to the client, Sales and Account Management teams as required by account SOP or other defined client requirements.
- Escalates non routine order, inquiries or service delays concerns or issues to Client Service Manager for resolution.
- Coordinates invoicing.
- Set up new accounts, issue credits and rebills as required.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science.
- 2 years of experience in an office environment.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.