At Health Advocate, we are committed to providing our customer with expertise and services that improve the health, well-being and productivity of their employees. We are looking for the right person to: interface with various internal and external resources to provide guidance and direction regarding clients’ plan options, cost factors and detailed benefit review and providing clarification to the staff, interface with sales and operations personnel as well as client and carrier contact in order to obtain appropriate benefits content, and/or meet reporting needs.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate with others to meet the needs of the Client Service and Client Care Requests
- Act as a contact for the sales team to install clients in a timely manner as well as ongoing service to existing clients.
- Act as a contact for clients with questions with new group installation needs and/or updating materials for existing clients related to ongoing needs.
- Act as a liaison between the operational units and the sales team to ensure a smooth and complete installation of a client’s account as well as clients ongoing needs.
- Obtain client specific contractual information and develop it as an accessible reference for operational staff. This includes evaluating current system capabilities and determining best method of data content storage.
- Enter client data into various core system applications to ensure data integrity and availability to operations staff
- Competent to work at an independent level with clients and internal personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable work experience
- Minimum of 2 years prior benefits experience
- Previous experience with Excel, Access and other Microsoft programs
- Attention to details for both volume and quality of records
- Excellent interpersonal skills – with an emphasis on ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a team-based environment required
- Ability to work with direct business partners, clients and vendors required