Position: Client Service Supervisor (Medical Laboratory) *10,000 Sign on Bonus*
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM (may be flexible on start/end times)
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
Coordinates the efforts of all Client Representatives on a shift to ensure that prompt, courteous, and accurate information and assistance is provided to clients and other personnel. Handles and coordinates the resolution of more complex questions.
- Plans and coordinates customer service activities, ensuring that commitments are met and that question or complaints are processed properly and efficiently.
- Contributes to the development of new procedures and processes and the modification of existing customer service procedures.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of records, reports and other related data on all customer service activities and functions.
- Ensures that all laboratory services pertaining to patient information remains confidential and that conditions for release of information be in accordance with laboratory rules and regulations.
- Conducts and directs a continuing assessment of all customer service procedures, determines and recommends appropriate changes to effect improvement, and establishes new requirements to meet laboratory service schedules.
- Maintains contacts with customers, doctors, hospitals, etc., to constantly learn about new developments in customer service practices and procedures.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Education Preferred: BA/BS degree
- Work Experience: 5+ years experience in a Customer Service/Support Role (experience directly related to healthcare and/or laboratory medicine strongly preferred.) 3+ years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in customer service activities.