OutcomesMTM is the national leader in the administration of Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs by leveraging local relationships among pharmacists, patients and prescribers. Through a nationwide network of more than 61,000 contracted chain, independent and health-system pharmacy providers, eligible members receive patient-friendly Personal Pharmacist™ services in their communities. Healthcare purchasers can tailor programs to meet the needs of their organization and specific patient populations.
The Client Services Associate is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations (Group Purchasing Organizations, etc). The complexity of the solution, product, or services offered is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex selling.
This is a full-time position located at the OutcomesMTM offices in Des Moines, IA.
- Client-specific program oversight and MTM program status report generation.
- Oversee the day-to-day interactions with current clients, while aiding in implementation of new clients.
- Assist in preparation of reports for client meetings.
- Manage client calls to ensure reporting feedback is complete and clients are aware of their network performance.
- Help establish benchmark aggregation and client-by-client data tracking.
- Maintain ongoing coordination with various other internal departments as related to assigned clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years functioning within MTM program systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Technical proficiency related to PC and basic office software.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, demonstrating professionalism and good judgment at all times.
- Must be able to manage competing demands and multiple priorities, while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 15%.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.