Are you an entry level candidate seeking a career opportunity with a great company? Financial Services firm seeks entry level Client Service Representatives. We are seeking entry level candidates with 1 - 5 years of customer service.
* Evaluates problems and situations to determine their importance and urgency.
* Monitors the quality and timeliness of service delivery to customers in order to guarantee customer satisfaction by accepting full accountability for an item until resolved.
* Performs a detailed evaluation of inquiries and rejected transactions, takes appropriate action for each item and monitors the quality and timeliness of resolution so that it meets our standards.
* Stays current with all products, fund changes, fraud warnings, and all other policy and procedure changes that could affect one's ability to produce quality work.
* Utilizes computer applications to access account information and reference materials. Enters financial and non-financial transactions and verifies completeness and accuracy of work.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
* Ability to communicate technical information to shareholders and financial advisors.
* Ability to make quick decisions, establishes priorities, and concentrate on detailed information sometimes under stressful conditions.
* Strong reasoning skills and an aptitude for problem solving.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Proficiency with keyboarding and computer fundamentals in a Windows environment.
* Basic mathematical skills necessary.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
License/Registration/Certification: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
* FINRA Series 6 required within first 180 days of employment; employment contingent upon licensing.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
* Financial services experience a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.