Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
SGS's Agriculture and Food services provide clients what they want: end-to-end supply chain services that reduce risk, ensure quality and improve productivity while providing consumers assurance of safety and quality at every stage.
The Client Specialist is responsible for the receiving and logging of submitted samples, maintaining records and communicating with clients daily
- Receive seed samples daily, including unboxing, entering in LIMS (Lab Information Management System), and communicating with clients for questions, concerns and clarification.
- Work with client services team to understand sample priority and client-specific requirements. Includes assisting in communicating special requirements to laboratory personnel.
- On-board new clients by ensuring proper completion of paperwork and providing training/guidance of clients to use our system and understand testing services.
- Communicate client feedback to Client Services Manager, Key Account Manager, and Management Team as appropriate, to ensure client satisfaction and continual improvement of testing services.
- Proactively initiate sales with current or prospective clients that contact the laboratory for expanding current testing activities or developing testing solutions for the client’s needs. Transfer client requests to Key Account Managers as appropriate.
- Communicate with clients, answering or routing questions as appropriate.
- Act as part of the “phone team” by answering the main phone line and taking occasional front desk shifts as needed.
- Update account information regularly.
- Liaison between clients and accounting department for questions regarding billing and/or to correct errors.
- Ensure quality and confidentiality of client and company information and take an active role in updating quality system.