Intrado’s Digital Media Services group is currently seeking a Client Success Manager. Be part of a team that drives Intrado Digital Media Solutions’ market leading products in Enterprise Video Streaming, Investor Relations Web hosting, Press Release Distribution, Newsrooms, Contact Databases and Media Intelligence. These solutions not only reach and engage media, investors, employees and key stakeholders and allow our customers to gain actionable insights into the performance of their business communications, but also broadcast high-profile client webcasts. Intrado represents over 3,000 companies worldwide, with 63% being Fortune 500 companies.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for the execution of a variety of Digital Media functions in order to improve client capabilities and to support successful fulfillment of client business goals; development, execution, and coordination of strategic plans to improve client success and capabilities by supporting the client's business goals.
Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, communication, project management, marketing, or a related field required
* Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
* Minimum 4 years increasingly responsible customer service, account management or client development experience required to include providing service to top level clients
* Minimum 2 years' experience in preparing various business analyses preferred (e.g., Scorecards, SWOT, Reverse Engineering, Communication Plans, ROI, Total cost of Ownership, etc.)
* Minimum 2 year project lead or supervisory experience preferred
* Intermediate knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required
* Based on department need, up to 10% travel time may be required
Intrado is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network – based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are Intrado.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The position will be posted at least a minimum of 7 days and then until it is filled
Don't forget to join our online talent community and "Like" Intrado Careers on Facebook to receive updates about exciting opportunities and network with other Intrado employees!