Leads the nursing services and patient care associates for Emergency Department and ICU, ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and standards. Responsible for meeting Standards of Nursing Practice, for managing all associates, supplies and equipment on the unit for promoting harmonious team participation with physicians and associates of other departments.
*Relocation incentive available*
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Minimum of 3-5 years' of clinical patient care experience in a relevant ED/ER setting
- Minimum of 2 years' of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support