Manages the nursing services and staff for Telemetry (2 North) ensures quality and full compliance with relevant policies and
standards. Responsible for meeting Standards of Nursing Practice, for managing all associates, supplies and equipment on the unit for promoting harmonious team participation with physicians and associates of other departments.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- RN license in good standing in state of employment (Louisiana) or a compact state , if applicable
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Minimum of 3-5 years' of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years' of healthcare leadership