This position is responsible for the effective operational management of the assigned unit(s). This includes monitoring clinical effectiveness based on knowledge of best practice, and adheres to regulations set by regulatory agencies. Works interdepartmentally to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Effectiveness of unit based operational efficiency is framed in Performance Improvement standards utlizing tools to assess, measure, and change process, enhancing data driven quality improvement activities. Is responsible for Human Resource activities in the assigned unit(s): hiring, retention, coaching, counseling, and planning for staff effectiveness. Responsible for operational budget includin development and monitoring for financial effectiveness.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing required.
- Master's degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, Nursing, or related advanced degree in health related field preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years' of clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 2 years' of healthcare leadership
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support