Nurses wear many hats. BriovaRx Infusion Services offers you the opportunity to combine your strong clinical skills with your training and influencing skills to introduce fellow practitioners and patients to a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Clinical Liaison is responsible for patient education and sales in a hospital setting. This Clinical Liaison will work directly with case managers and discharge planners to process home infusion referrals within the hospital systems. This position requires sales training as directed by Regional Sales Director.
If you are located in the eastside of the Atlanta, GA area, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide clinical education and manage marketing services to hospital and physician referral sources to ensure awareness of BriovaRx Infusion Services programs and services
- Assess and coordinate, in partnership with Case Managers and Discharge Planners, home infusion services to assist with determining the plan of care administered by BriovaRx Infusion Services under the direction of the patient’s physician
- Provide patient and caregiver training on therapy, monitoring, and side effects; demonstrate procedure for administering therapy in the home, with a return demonstration from the patient / caregiver
- Maintain and grow facility customer relationships and provide responsive customer service with assigned accounts; evaluate current and future clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts
- Conduct in-services and continuing education programs for referral sources and / or their support staff; partner with Regional Sales Director on presentations to current and potential accounts
- Meet or Exceed quarterly revenue and referral goals
- 2+ years of Hospital/DME/Home Care or Case Management related experience
- 2+ years of IV related clinical experience
- 2+ years of experience working with laptops and / or tablets - including the ability to type and talk at the same time and toggle between multiple applications
- Demonstrated effective communication and teaching skills with patients, family members, and other staff members
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Travel within local assigned territory up to 80%; minimal overnight travel to occur
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of practice
- 2+ years of home healthcare experience
- 1+ year of hospital liaison experience
- 1+ year of sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of the Infusion Nursing standards (INS) and nursing process
- Ability to work autonomously, managing own workload and seeking out opportunities to expand service opportunities
Careers with BriovaRx Infusion Services. If you choose a career with BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that is dedicated not only to delivering the latest in home infusion therapy, but also providing that care in a patient-first approach that offers better outcomes. As part of the Optum and UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we strive to help our patients feel comfortable in their regimen so they can receive the treatment they need while maintaining the lifestyle they prefer. At BriovaRx Infusion Services, you’ll join a team that inspires you to do better every day, resulting in your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: IV, Registered Nurse, healthcare, customer service, sales, INS, nursing, Infusion Sales, Atlanta, GA, Georgia, Telecommute, Telecommuter