SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
As the Part-Time Clinical Research Assistant, you will provide clinical support to Clinical Research Coordinators and/or Principal Investigators. This position is On-Call.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs daily clinic tasks to assist coordinators with study procedures. Tasks may include but are not limited to Electronic Self-Assessment Questionnaire (ESAQ) administration, Check-In Process, Informed Consent Signing, Instrumentation Assist, Photography Assist, etc
- Performs daily administrative tasks to assist coordinators in study preparation and conduct. Tasks may include but are not limited to test material preparation, making appointment reminders, quality checking (QC) study documents, etc
- May assist in the development of study paperwork for coordinators
- Perform tasks according to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Guidelines, applicable regulations, Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), and Work Instructions
- May perform tasks for other departments, as needed
- Provides excellent customer service to clients and panelists, and maintains positive interaction with peers and supervisors
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or at least one year of administrative/clerical work experience
- Knowledge or ability to learn basics of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn computer skills required to perform tasks
- Strong attention to detail and organizational, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.